SEC has performed many scopes of work in operating auto production plants. Increasingly complex systems in these environments require expertise and a deep understanding of the unique challenges of the industry. The importance of coordinating with other trades and the plant owner cannot be undersold. Solid partnerships and communication can mean the difference between a successful project and a botched one.
A few of our clients
- Ford Kansas City Assembly Plant – Claycomo, Missouri
- General Motors Fairfax Assembly Plant – Kansas City, Kansas
- Faurecia Automotive Seating – Riverside, Missouri
- “For more than a decade, Superior Electrical Construction has been the preferred electrical service contractor for the Kansas City Royals. I have found them to be professional and responsive, providing quality service at reasonable costs.”R.L. (Director of Stadium Operations)Kansas City Royals
- “Installation was of very high quality and professionally completed. I am highly recommending Superior Electric.”J.R. (Project Supervisor)
- “Superior Electrical Construction has been an integral part of our operations team at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art by providing us with quality service.”S.C. (Director of Operations)The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art