From car crushers to fuel storage facilities, our experience working in industrial environments is extensive. We adhere to the requirements put forth by the National Electrical Code (NEC) and the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) and apply our knowledge to each and every project we are involved in.
A few of our clients
- Advantage Metals Recycling – Kansas City, Missouri & Kansas City, Kansas
- Brandenburg Industrial Service Company – Elmhurst, Illinois
- Kinder Morgan Movable Modular Liquefaction System – Elba Island, Georgia
- “Installation was of very high quality and professionally completed. I am highly recommending Superior Electric.”J.R. (Project Supervisor)
- “Superior Electrical Construction has been an integral part of our operations team at The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art by providing us with quality service.”S.C. (Director of Operations)The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
- “For more than a decade, Superior Electrical Construction has been the preferred electrical service contractor for the Kansas City Royals. I have found them to be professional and responsive, providing quality service at reasonable costs.”R.L. (Director of Stadium Operations)Kansas City Royals